Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Enterprise Mobility Suite instruction video's

Hi All,

it has been a little while since my last post. This time I want to share my experience of a project I worked on recently.
For a large IT distributor a couple of my colleagues and me have been working the past months on getting the EMS suite on track. As many as 14 countries around Europe needed to get the knowledge and tools, both in a Business and Technical perspective, on how EMS works and how to go to market with it to benefit for their partners and resellers.
My job was to provide technical skills on how to deploy and configure the various components of EMS being
  • Azure AD Premium
  • Microsoft Intune
  • Azure Rights Management Services
  • Advanced Threat Analytics
The main focus was on the first three components being completely Online Services where as Advanced Threat Analytics is an on-premises solution for identifying and reporting known malicious attacks, security issues, and risks.

The way we shared the knowledge and insights to both the distributor and the resellers was to do lots of sessions on EMS, attending and presenting on different events, organizing webinars and creating technical how-to video's to easily show how to configure certain solutions and both seeing it from an IT admin and End user perspective. This way the product came to life and made sense to both the decision makers as well as the technical people.
Of course there is already lots of material on EMS in forms of video's and slide decks, but our goal was to make it more personal and approach it from the distributors point of view. So we made our own content and shared it with the intended people which they could make a head start with.

Hopefully these technical how-to video's can be beneficial to you too, so I'm happy I can share them with you.

Azure Active Directory Premium:
Microsoft Intune:
Azure Rights Management Services:

I have learned a lot doing this project and figuring out the basics and essentials of the EMS suite. I'm happy to use and share this knowledge with you and in future projects.






1 comment: